Tuesday, September 18, 2012

TWINS TUESDAYS: Thinking about Potty Training!



Potty training is looming on the horizon in our house. Buddy Twin is definitely ready; he acknowledges his bodily functions, has peed on the potty before a bath and other times, and frankly, if I get my butt in gear I think he could be trained.

Bunny Twin, on the other hand, wants NOTHING to do with the potty. Except wear Pull-Ups. She saw me try one on her brother and wanted one too.

So, we are ready to start the journey with my boy twin. We have potties, potty seats, a portable potty seat, Pull-Ups. We just need Mommy to start setting a timer to get the routine in check. And then, perhaps, Bunny Twin will see her brother and want to follow suit.

I've been doing some research here and there about potty training twins, and I thought I would share some links with you (and as a result, bookmark them for myself :)
OK, that's enough links for now. I'm sure I will report back in the future when we have accomplished something major. In the meantime, if you have twins to train, Godspeed! Keep me in your prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment