Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Weekend


School started on Tuesday -- that's Big Girl on her first day of fifth grade! -- and it has been a crazy week. I'm still trying to adjust to how to manage the little ones and get back into the school routine. I was out two nights this week with meetings, so I'm a little "off" and don't have a post prepared for today. Usually I'm ahead -- now I'm caught up!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. We are planning to go to a local country fair this weekend... Big Girl has a bedroom to tidy up from the busy week... I need to make several to-do lists and schedules mapped out... And plan the meals for the upcoming week.


And I need to figure out how to keep the two tiny siblings busy when their beloved sister is in school all day!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment