Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Twins Tuesdays: A Little Humor

I'm a Pinterest fan, and I keep coming across those little ecards/memes or whatever you call them and they make me laugh! I thought I'd share the humor today for all the twin moms out there in blogland.

Let's start with my motto:



Two at the same time and same age! There's nothing like it, even if well-meaning people try to relate!


And this one:



And how I feel lately! Yesterday was a hard day:


I hope you got a good chuckle out of these. My twins were crazy on Monday -- must be a weekend hangover from all the fun they had! Sometimes we just need a laugh to take the edge off.

I'm looking for some books on discipline for toddlers -- if you have a recommendation, please leave it in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment