Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My New "Voice"



Hi readers! I am now submitting articles to the Yahoo! Voices contributor network. This is a totally new and different sort of writing experience for me. I have written for newspapers for 20 years now, but writing for an online news site like Yahoo! Voices is much different.

I will be writing a lot more content in the next few months as I try and expand my web presence and see where this new avenue takes me. Frankly, right now this is sort of an experiment, a trial-and-error sort of thing. I have a list of ideas a mile long, many of which might overlap with posts here on my blog. The subjects include all the major upcoming events and celebrations, including back-to-school, Halloween and autumn, Thanksgiving and Christmas, as well as some opinion pieces on thoughts I have swirling around in my head.

As of yesterday, I have five published articles under my name:
If you like what you read, please click on my Profile Page and become a fan, subscribe to my articles or add me to your favorites or sign up for the RSS feed. You can also find all my articles linked from my profile page.

I will let you know when new articles are published here or on The Peapod's Facebook page (come "like" it!). I'm also putting a few of the article links on this blog on the upper right side of the page.

Thank you! I promise you many enlightening features in the weeks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment