Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Birthday to My Husband

Today is my husband's birthday, so show him some happy wishes by visiting his blog today, After The 9 To 5. He is about to launch an online store to sell his photos, and I will let you know when that happens. You can also read something I wrote about a my husband's "Newtown the Beautiful" project here.

It's a low-key birthday this year, as life has been busy. We are making homemade pizza for dinner tonight, and tomorrow we will have a very small cake after Big Girl's piano lesson with a few family members.

In other news, Groundhog Day is Saturday! Tomorrow I've got a post on ideas you can use to celebrate it with your kids. Other things in the works for the blog include a few new recipes I've tried, celebrating Laura Ingalls Wilder's birthday (next week), Valentine's Day ideas, Lincoln's Birthday ideas and more twin stuff, of course!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment