Thursday, January 24, 2013

Crazy Stuff

If you log on to this blog and see anything weird, let me know in the comments. My personal Facebook feed and Facebook page, as well as my e-mail welcome page, are acting weird, and then I check my blog last night and the pic of Bunny Twin in the last post is not there and a vampire pic is in its place. But I switched to Internet Explorer (from Google Chrome) and it was fine.

I'm worried I have a virus :(

Of course it could be just weirdness with the browser, but who knows. I don't like it. And my computer geek husband is sick of fixing my laptop, although I never intentionally let this happen! I'd like to consider myself a pretty smart gal, so I look out for Internet weirdness before clicking on it. But I get a lot of e-mail for my work, and have to research online for my work... And I might not end up on the best sites, but not on purpose! Yikes. I have a love/hate relationship with all this technology business.

I don't have a "proper" post planned for today, so I apologize. I started to crackdown on potty training yesterday, so expect a twins potty training post next week! It might be a two-parter; I have a lot to say.

We are still decluttering. Today I worked on fixing the dining room a bit, as much as I could with twins underfoot. It was more rearranging furniture than eliminating clutter, but it's a start. I actually eliminated the gates in that room, not that Big Girl's keyboard is in her room. The only off-limits item was the dollhouse, so we are going to see if we can manage this without too much yelling "Don't Touch the Dollhouse!!" I'm hopeful. I also lugged a kid table from the playroom to the dining room to get their attention vs. the fact that the dollhouse is not blocked off. We'll see how that works. Again... trying to be hopeful!

My meal planning is still a saving grace. Don't underestimate the power of planning ahead.

It's 11:30 p.m. Wednesday night and I'm feeling pretty yucky. Pray it's not the evil flu or stomach thing. We've just had colds. Three of the five of us (including me) have had flu shots. Please, please, let me be well and let it just be over-tiredness.

Speaking of which, I should get to bed. When you read this tomorrow, I will have work assignments to complete, planned paper clutter to conquer and bills to organize, and twins to keep busy and potty train while I somehow do all this. Another day ahead. Let's hope it's a good one, for me, and you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment