Wednesday, May 16, 2012

This MoM Can't Live Without: Up & Up Diapers

Best diapers ever!

We all know that twins are a major expense, and clearly part of the financial burden is diapers.

With Big Girl, I was a Pampers Mom. I tried other brands, but nothing worked as well as Pampers for leaks. At the time, my local Costco carried the brand, so I was able to get them cheaper. And I thought I was saving money, but I now know I wasn't!

For the twins, Pampers were so expensive! When they were newborns, I started out buying them and I received many gifts of diapers. But when the gift diapers ran out, I knew I needed to find a cheaper solution to get through the next few years. I started testing out less expensive and store brands, and I fell in love with Target's Up & Up brand. The quality was really decent. They didn't leak. And they are patterned -- with giant dots on them -- which was kind of cool.

These diapers are sooooo much cheaper than Pampers, Huggies, etc., even with coupons. I am not an extreme couponer to get things like diapers for free, but I do coupon. (More on that in another post.) That said, I have found that Up & Up diapers are considerably cheaper than even buying boxes in warehouse stores. I recently compared diaper prices and found that a box of about 140 Up & Up diapers is $10 cheaper in Targer than a box of 140 Huggies diapers in Costco. When you have twins, that really adds up. (And if you have a Target Red Card, you save extra! I have the debit version, which is linked to a checking account, which means pay the same way you would with a debit card, but you get 5 percent off your final bill. Totally worth getting a Red Card!)

Target.com often has coupons for Up & Up diapers as well, so be sure to check out their coupon link to print them before you go to the store.

To find other products which have saved my sanity
as a MoM (mom of multiples),

No comments:

Post a Comment